Donations and Foundation Grants
Donate below with PayPal or SquareUp
Our funding comes from people like you who believe in our mission and support our causes, projects and events.
- Hospital Community Benefits donations.
- The Caroline T. Tribe and Laurence H. Tribe Charitable Trusts.
- California Community Foundation (CCF) for Hospital Improvements and Nursing Education.
- Personal donations. We are able to provide free and low-cost Childbirth Education Classes, Labor Doula Support and Postpartum Doula Support, which are provided on a sliding scale to disadvantaged families and incarcerated women. Your contribution can make it possible for low-income women to have professional labor support and midwifery care and receive perinatal education, regardless of their income.
- We are also part of the United Way Charitable gifting campaign. If your workplace participates, you can allocate your donation to support us.
- Fee-for-services provided such as Perinatal Health Consulting for clinics and organizations, professional trainings and events.
If you BELIEVE in our mission…
CONTRIBUTE your time and talents ….
Make a DONATION…of any amount.
Donations are tax-deductible to Wholistic Midwifery School of Southern California DBA The Association for Wholistic Maternal and Newborn Health, a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization, 509 (a) (2) public charity. We are qualified to receive tax-deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the IRS code.
Need to know more before you give? View Our Company Profile on GuideStar. Mission: “To revolutionize philanthropy by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving”.